Walk In Tub Prices in Burlington Junction, Missouri
Need Prices For a Walk In Tub in Burlington Junction, Missouri? So how much does a Burlington Junction Walk-In-Tub Cost? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In home estimates are free.
Simply Call (888) 365-1901
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in Burlington Junction
Your quoted Burlington Junction Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of consultation. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs. Simply call (888) 365-1901.
You will be asked the following during your free-in home consultation:
- Will you need your new walk in tub to be installed?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your Burlington Junction Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (888) 365-1901 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk in bath tub in your Burlington Junction home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your Burlington Junction Walk-In Tub.
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "We are very satisfied and happy with our tub from Independent Home. This model works best for me, it fits our space and is comfortable. The guy who came to install it was wonderful, explained everything and cleaned up their mess after doing the job."
Homer in Branson, MO2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "I had broken my leg and had to have back surgery. I was thinking that a walk-in tub costs too much for what you get, but I like my Independent Home tub and it has really helped me. I could sit and go to sleep in it, and it’s so easy to get in and out of it. The sales representative was a very nice guy and the installation team was very careful about bringing stuff in across the carpet."
JoAnn in Springfield, MO2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "My husband called Independent Home and talked to somebody that was helpful. We then got the air jetted tub that is 24 by 40 because it fits our needs. We installed it as my husband’s a contractor. Our purchasing experience went very well."
Jennifer in Independence, MO2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "They hydro and air jets are exactly what I needed to manage my arthritis. I feel so refreshed after talking a bath."
Peter in Kansas City, MO2015-05-14
★★★★★ - "I love my new walk in tub. Delivered and installed as promised and about 20% less than the other quotes I got. Thank you very much!"
Steven in Columbia, MO2015-05-14
★★★★★ - "Marc did a great job explaining the product and the installation. He was very patient with us and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a walk in tub."
Betty and Rob in St. Louis, MO2015-05-14
★★★★★ - "Thanks for the excellent installation and for turning my bathroom into a walk in spa!"
★★★★★ - "The sales representative wasn't pushy and I love my new walk in tub."